390 Poplar Ave.
St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church was organized in 1879 under a brush arbor built by the men of the church. Their first building was destroyed in a storm in 1930 and was rebuilt the following year. A church annex was constructed in 1954. Greenville's original light and traction power plant was later renovated as a second annex.