Mississippi Landmark 09 – First | Previous Picture | Next Picture | Thumbnails | Home | Back
FIRST NATIONAL BANK

216 Main Street
Greenville MS


Built in 1903 by the first federally chartered bank in Wash. Co., this Neo-Classical Revival Building was an imposing symbol of financial security for 75 years. Founding President James E. Negus selected its marble and stained glass in Italy. It was aquired and renovated by the City of Greenville in 1969 for the Municipal Court.

Designated: 05.30.1989